- Building Management
- Building Services
- Contract Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Microsoft Access
- Project Management
Sr. Engineers/Project Engineers/Engineers (ICT/Telecommunications/ELV)
Location: Hong Kong
To cope with the growth of the business in the Building Engineering MEP – ICT team, we would invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following positions. Candidates will be assigned to specific sub-functions based on their experience.
- Design of ICT/Telecommunications/ELV systems applied to buildings and infrastructure including hotel, theme park, transit, rail, airport, data centres, industrial plants and process.
- Conduct technical feasibility study, life cycle study and planning for ICT systems
- Preparation of study reports, design reports, technical notes and public consultation papers
- Preparation of tender documents and technical specifications
- Evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender assessment reports
- Project management and contract administration for ICT systems contracts
- Degree holder in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in design and project management for the position of Senior Engineers, 6 years for Project Engineers, and 4 years for Engineers.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Experience in managing large-scale ICT systems, understanding of user, O&M requirements, working with a multi-disciplinary project team, would be an advantage
- Experience in Structure Cabling System, CCTV Surveillance System, Security & Access Control System, TETRA, DMR, WIFI, PABX, IPTV, SMATV, POS, Hotel Management System, RCU, Building Management System, SCADA…etc.
- Experience in BIM would be an advantage
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|