- Building Management
- Building Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Microsoft Access
- Project Management
Sr Engineers/Proj Engineers/Engineers/Grad Engineers (ICT/Telecom/ELV)
Location: Hong Kong
To cope with the growth of the business in the Building Engineering MEP – ICT team, we would invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following positions. Candidates will be assigned to specific sub-functions based on their experience.
- Design of ICT/Telecommunications/ELV systems applied to buildings and infrastructure including hotel, theme park, transit, rail, airport, data centres, industrial plants and process.
- Conduct technical feasibility study, life cycle study and planning for ICT systems
- Preparation of study reports, design reports, technical notes and public consultation papers
- Preparation of tender documents and technical specifications
- Evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender assessment reports
- Project management and contract administration for ICT systems contracts
- Degree holder in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in design and project management for the position of Senior Engineers, 6 years for Project Engineers, 4 years for Engineers and 1 year or less for Graduate Engineers
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Experience in managing large-scale ICT systems, understanding of user, O&M requirements, working with a multi-disciplinary project team, would be an advantage
- Experience in Structure Cabling System, CCTV Surveillance System, Security & Access Control System, TETRA, DMR, WIFI, PABX, IPTV, SMATV, POS, Hotel Management System, RCU, Building Management System, SCADA…etc.
- Experience in BIM would be an advantage
To complete the job application, you are required to submit all your High School and University certificates and transcripts as well as professional qualifications (if any) to the system.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|