You may also like
Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor - Civil / Building / E&M / Foundation
China State Construction
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANCY Associate / Principal Consultant / Associate Director – MNC structural / civil / construction engineering
- Adobe Air
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANCY Associate Director / Associate / Principal Consultant – MNC structural / civil / construction engineering
- Adobe Air
PRINCIPAL ENGINEER / ASSOCIATE (BUILDING SERVICE) – MNC structural / civil / construction engineering
- Building Services
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER – European MNC waterproofing system / brand owner / building / civil / construction
- Contract Negotiation
- Corporate Strategy
- Project Management
- Quality Control
Sr Civil Engineer/Associate, Building Engineering (Roads & Drainage)
Location: Hong Kong
- Demonstrated experience working on Road and Pavement Design, External Drainage Design (Water, Sewerage and Drainage), preferably with Private and Public Building projects.
- Experience with projects from Architectural Services Department, Highways Department and Buildings Department is an advantage.
- Undertake project-coordination with engineering schemes from feasibility through to detailed design.
- Liaise with Government Authority such as Buildings Department, Architectural Services Department, Highways Department and CEDD.
- Client liaison and the production of tenders, including quality documentation and costings.
- Project Management including program and resource monitoring, quality control, technical management and delivery.
- Lead the local office team with accountability for project performance, utilisation, training and bidding.
- Effectively undertake project and team activities in line with company policy, including commercial, managerial, financial and technical aspects.
- Provide leadership and management of staff and ensure effective communication of business issues to all direct reporting staffs.
- Be creative and understand the architectural and client drivers.
- Supervise junior engineers in terms of work allocation, training, and problem resolution.
- Professional Engineer with 5 to 10 years’ experience in design and/or supervision of Road/Drainage Design . Candidates with less experience and qualification may be considered for a Project Engineer or Engineer position.
- Proven design and project management experience delivering to quality, time and budget.
- Significant experience leading project teams, including major project multidisciplinary teams, developing road and drainage from initial concept through to detailed design for implementation.
- The role will suit a self-motivated individual looking to lead teams and to advance their career both technically and in project management in a dynamic team with Design Engineers and Technicians.
- Previous exposures with clients of both private and public sectors, together with major contractors.
- Good understanding of local authorities’ procedures and requirements.
- Strong oral and writing abilities in both Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua) and English.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|