You may also like
Site Clerk (Ref:SC / GED/2019)
Kum Shing Group
- Chinese Word Processing
- Data Entry
Owner’s Site Representative (Asset Enhancement) (Ref: OSR-AE)
Site Assistant (地 盤 助 理 )
Tung Wah College
- Microsoft Word
Senior Site Supervisor / Site Supervisor / Assistant Site Supervisor (高級地盤管工/地盤管工/助理地盤管工)
Hsin Chong Construction
- Quality Control
Site Supervisor (HK Housing Authority)
Location: Hong Kong
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
AECOM has an immediate requirement for a Site Supervisor to work on a number of Public Housing projects throughout Hong Kong. The role will assist on the supervision of Civil / Building foundation works (Civil / Building piling works). Other duties will be assigned in accordance to a site supervisory role.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience –
- Higher Diploma, Higher Certificate or equivalent in Civil, Structural or Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years relevant site supervision and administration experience in Civil Engineering and/or Structural Engineering and/or Geotechnical Engineering works
- Proven experience with a minimum of 1 year local experience in foundation work and related to Piling Work Supervisor gained within previous 3 years
- Degree holder or equivalent in Civil, Structural or Geotechnical Engineering
- 2 years relevant site supervision and administration experience in Civil, Structural or Geotechnical engineering works of which 1 year should be in Hong Kong
- Proven experience in the previous 2 years gained working on foundation works and the supervision of Civil / Building piling works, with at least 6 months in Hong Kong.
You must be available to work at short notice and meet all the requirements above. A competitive salary will be offered and the position is on a contract basis with renewal subject to good performance.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|