- Business Development
- Data Entry
- Impact Analysis
- Project Management
- Report Writing
Location: Hong Kong
Our team of environment specialists offers clients expertise in air quality, impact analysis and permitting, environmental health and safety management consulting/due diligence, remediation consulting/engineering and construction/site restoration, specialty and emerging technologies, waste services and water and natural resources.
- Support and help lead our growing ecological consultancy work;
- Planning, resourcing and participation of ecological surveys;
- Support business development;
- Support the environmental and sustainability input to a wide spectrum of planning, engineering and policy studies;
- Perform/supervise environmental data entry and analysis; and
- Assist in preparation and production of presentations, reports and proposals
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in environmental engineering, environmental science and management, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in performing environmental studies; experience in planning and conducting ecological surveys is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English and Chinese. Excellent report writing skills
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Experience in the preparation of proposals and tenders
- Keen interest in the local and international environmental and sustainability agenda
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Ecologist.
*To complete the job application, you are required to submit all your academic certificates to the system, e.g. DSE certificate, university certificate, transcripts and professional qualification (if any).
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|