Senior Chainman (Airport Authority)
Location: Hong Kong
We now have an opportunity for a Senior Chainman to join AECOM where you will be seconded out on site to the Hong Kong Airport to assist on their ongoing upgrades of their Airport facilities.
- Assist to perform all site survey works
- Obtain initial setting out co-ordinate, verify and record site boundary line with Surveying Plan, and verify with the co-ordinates and levels of the General Building Plan.
- Assist the preparation & production of survey plans
- To carry out simple site inspection, record and report the result of inspection
- Undertake the preparation, transportation and maintenance of all survey equipment
- To keep the equipment room and equipment clean and tidy; and to carry out simple repair and maintenance work of survey equipment and accessories.
- Possess not less than 8 years of relevant work experience in setting of precise locations and measurements of construction control lines, elevations, areas and contours for construction topography.
- A holder of valid Hong Kong driving license (Class 1 and Class 2) with no traffic violation record in the past 5 years.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|