You may also like
DRAFTSMAN / Senior Draftsman – interior design / building / construction/5 days work
- Adobe Photoshop
AUTOCAD DRAFTSMAN – building service / E&M engineering / spa / swimming pool / water work / construction
- Building Services
Kitchen Administrator – Airport Lounge
- Stock Taking
Regal Hotels International
Assistant Design Engineer / Draftsman
- 3D Animation
- Quality Assurance
Senior CADD Draftsman (Airport Authority)
Location: Hong Kong
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
We now have opportunities for a Senior CADD Draftsman (Airport Authority) to join AECOM where you will be seconded out on site to the Hong Kong Airport to assist on the site supervision of interfacing works. You will ensure projects are delivered safely, timely and in compliance with specified requirements.
- Provide CADD drafting services for preparation of detailed design, site condition survey drawings and temporary traffic arrangement drawings for projects.
- Review the consultant’s and/or contractor’s submitted CADD drawings
- Review and check changes to CADD drawings.
- Manage as-built CADD drawings/ BIM models from the contractors BIM models, drawings, and any other information provided by AA.
- Conduct quality assurance check on CADD drawings/ BIM model submissions by the contractor and other consultants.
- Review the format of CADD drawing/ BIM model submissions by consultants/ contractors to ensure in compliance with the Airport Authority’s CADD and BIM standard specifications.
- Update relevant airport as-built CADD drawings by using information from final as-constructed drawings or BIM models submitted by contractors after completion of works.
- Provide on-going support for managing BIM deliverables.
- Certificate or above in Architectural Studies, Building Studies, Geomatics, Geographic Information System (GIS) or other related disciplines with at least 8 years’ relevant working experience in CADD drafting and modelling, of which preferably with 3 years’ proven experience in Microstation.
- Solid working experience in Microstation and other 3D CADD/ BIM applications (AutoCAD/ Revit/ Civil 3D/ Navisworks), Geographic Information System (ESRI/ ArcGIS) or Engineering design applications (InRoads/ OpenRoads/ AviPlan/ AutoTurn) will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
A competitive salary with a 5-day work week will be offered with the opportunity to jump straight onto a live project at the Hong Kong Airport. This appointment will be made on a renewable contract basis.
Please provide current and expected salary in your application.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|