- Contract Management
- Quantity Surveying
Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: Hong Kong
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of approximately $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017.
As a consequence of our success and growth, we are looking for talents for the following post to join the project team and to enable the projects are delivered within budget, schedule and meeting the required quality and standards.
- Assist Project/Senior QS for pre- and post-contract quantity surveying duties including preparation of cost estimates, procurement and tendering, tender evaluation, cashflow forecast, contract administration, variation, final account, etc.
- Prepare the taking off from drawings and pricing for cost estimates, tender documents, etc.
- Attend meetings and site inspections when required and/or assist Project/Senior QS to do so
- Comply with the Company’s QA requirements and best practice
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent discipline (possession of non-Degree/Degree in other discipline with relevant or related postgraduate qualification in Quantity Surveying may also be considered)
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in quantity surveying for Quantity Surveyor post; candidates with at least 1 year of experience will be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Practical experience and/or strong interested in quantity surveying for private/public sector building works projects and/or civil infrastructure works projects and/or MEP works is advantageous
- A good learner with enthusiasm and ambition for success
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills, and able to work independently
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese
Location: Shatin, Hong Kong
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|