- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
Project Quantity Surveyor
Job SummaryOur specialists are responsible for the management and control of hundreds of major capital programs totaling over US$300 billion across all continents and market sectors, including transportation/infrastructure, mining and minerals, environmental, facilities, water and energy. We provide cost and project management services, and specialist consultancy services, to public- and private-sector clients around the world, with a strong presence in Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
As a consequence of our success and growth, we are looking for talents for the following post to join the project team and to enable the projects are delivered within budget, schedule and meeting the required quality and standards.
- Project leader for pre- and post-contract quantity surveying duties including preparation of cost estimates, procurement and tendering, contract administration, variation, final account, etc.
- Supervise the taking off from drawings and pricing for cost estimates, tender documents, etc.
- Coaching junior staff in delivery of services, including checking on the works done by junior staff
- Attend meetings and site inspections when required
- Comply with the Company’s QA requirements and best practice
- Bachelor degree holder in Quantity Surveying discipline or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant quantity surveying experience in building works or civil infrastructure works projects
- Corporate Member of Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors or equivalent
- Practical experience in working on large-scale residential, commercial and/or hotel projects for private sector developers, and/or building works and/or civil infrastructure works projects in the public sector is advantageous
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and lead a team
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)|