Support project management / construction management activities and initiatives
Assist in team goals through supporting of projects related to the following areas: design management, construction management, planning & programming, procurement strategy, sourcing & market research, maintaining supplier’s information, following up and keeping track of contract compliance of suppliers / contractors.
Arrange and provide assistance for meetings and project co-ordination
Assist in the preparation of Risk and Value Management workshops
Assist in the preparation of presentation materials
- please see the above
- Bachelor Degree in MEP or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years experiences in supporting key project management activities, initiatives, and projects
- Experience in coordinating with design teams, end users, contractors, etc.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Strong interest in working on large-scale building / hospital projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Assistant.