You may also like
Assistant Project Manager
Advisory - Performance Improvement – RPA Developer / Project Manager
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Product Design
- Project Management
Senior Project Manager – Southeast Asia Operations Management Division (Bank-wide Operation Department)
Bank of China
- Business Transformation
PROJECT ENGINEER / Senior Project Engineer - medical device / equipment / manufacturing/5 days
PROJECT MANAGER - US TOY trading / brand/5 days / TST
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Project Administrator (Finance)
Location: Hong Kong
- Support Senior Project Team by managing, preparing and coordinating all project and financial administrative duties.
- Arrange and provide assistance for meetings and project co-ordination.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, presentation materials.
- Collaborate and develop good relationship with clients and stakeholders internally and externally.
- Comply with the Company’s QA requirements and best practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project administration for Architectural or Engineering firms.
- Experience in financial management systems. Advanced understanding of cost/project accounting, financial terminology and concepts an advantage.
- Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to interact with professional staff and prioritize multiple project tasks
- Ability to engage in a corporate training environment for systems used by AECOM to initiate, monitor and report project financial performance
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|