- Payroll Specialist
- Payroll Manager
Lead a sizable payroll team, oversee the payroll and pension for Hong Kong, Taiwan and other Asia regions as required.
- Support the Employer’s Returns and correspond with the IRD enquiry letters
- Ensure full compliance of local employment and taxation law requirement across Asia
- Involve in people costing analysis and accounting ledger posting
- Strictly follow the payroll payment schedule deadline for weekly and month pay cycle
- Enhance the payroll team meet all respective deadlines as defined in AECOM
- Perform and completion of all kinds of reconciliation and reports on time
- Partner with other teams to ensure payroll is processed accurately and effectively
- Payroll system implementation and enhancement
- Process review and ensure the payroll processes are satisfied with SOX requirement
- Any ad-hoc assignment when and as required
- Bachelor degree or above, Accounting or Human Resources background
- Minimum of 5-year solid payroll supervisory experience from sizeable MNC
- Strong leadership and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of ORACLE and payroll system implementation is preferred
- Be precise, willing to deal with detail, sensitive with figures
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Self-initiative, proactive and independent.
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Cost Analysis
- Oracle Database