Job SummaryOur professionals specialize in design, master planning, environmental and ecological planning, strategic planning and economic development. We create implementable solutions that promote sustainable land use and enhance quality of life.
- Utilize your existing networks to develop and generate new business
- Lead a team of 5-8 Landscape professionals in Hong Kong
- Act as the Technical Lead on Hong Kong Landscape Architecture/Infrastructure projects
- Lead the internal technical supervision, training and skill development and perform team/resources planning and management
- Utilize your industry networks to recruit top technical talent and experts to further grow your team
- Provide assistance in the development of landscape design details
- Work with other project team members to help identify appropriate solutions for client projects
- Bachelors in Landscape Architecture or closely related field required.
- A registered member of the ‘Hong Kong Institute of Landscape Architects’
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Landscape Architecture
- Proven experience in the Hong Kong market
- Holders of a corresponding professional accreditation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills English/Cantonese
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Landscape Architects