Inspector of Works - Building (Airport Authority)
Location: Hong Kong
We now have an opportunity for an Inspector of Works - Building to join AECOM where you will be seconded out on site to the Hong Kong Airport, working on the existing terminal upgrade projects. You will ensure projects are delivered safely, timely and in compliance with specified requirements.
- Monitor the quality and workmanship of the works to ensure compliance with the contract drawings, specifications, materials, workmanship and quality.
- Handle daily coordination to facilitate the carrying out of site works.
- A holder of a Diploma / Higher Certificate in relevant engineering discipline.
- Possess not less than 8 years of relevant working experience in site supervision and monitoring of relevant engineering construction.
- Experience in monitoring and handover of fitting out works is necessary.
- Experience in WSD submission is preferred.
A competitive salary with a 5-day work week will be offered with the opportunity to jump straight onto a live project at the Hong Kong Airport. This appointment will be made on a renewable contract basis.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|