Horticulturalist / Arborist
Location: Hong Kong
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Our professionals specialize in design, master planning, environmental and ecological planning, strategic planning and economic development. We create implementable solutions that promote sustainable land use and enhance quality of life.
- Carry out tree survey field works.
- Handle and manage tree removal applications according to the statutory requirements.
- Carry out inspection of soft landscape works during construction including nursery visits outside Hong Kong if required.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Biology, Botany or Horticulture.
- Qualified Arborist would be an advantage.
- Familiarize with plant identification in Hong Kong and the Region.
- 2-3 years working experience in Landscape Consultancy or Contracting firms would be preferred.