Graduate Engineer - Structural (Intake 2017)
Job Summary• Design and drafting of building engineering works (structural).
• Participating in the resolution of technical issues.
• Preparation of study reports, technical notes, public consultation papers, technical drawings and statutory submission documents.
• Preparation of tender documents (conditions of contract, specifications, method of measurements & bills of quantities) and tender reports.
• Project management and contract administration for building engineering contracts.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by the team manager and the company from time to time.
Minimum Requirements• Bachelor or Master degree in Building / Civil / Structural engineering
- please see the above
- Contract Management
- Project Management