- Structural Engineer
- Graduate Engineer, Structural (Experienced Hire)
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Technical Drawing
Graduate Engineer, Structural (Experienced Hire)
- Design and drafting of building engineering works (structural).
- Participating in the resolution of technical issues.
- Preparation of study reports, technical notes, public consultation papers, technical drawings and statutory submission documents.
- Preparation of tender documents (conditions of contract, specifications, method of measurements & bills of quantities) and tender reports.
- Project management and contract administration for building engineering contracts.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required by the team manager and the company from time to time.
- 1 - 3 years experience in design and/or supervision of building foundation, basement excavation and construction, and structural works.
- Good personal effectiveness; ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good IT skills including business and engineering software applications.
- Strong interest in working on large-scale projects.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin required.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Building / Civil / Structural Engineering.