- Contract Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Management
Graduate Engineer –Building Services/ Mechanical/ Electrical(Intake17)
Job Summary• Design and drafting of building engineering works (Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical / Tunnel Ventilation / Information Communication Technology / Fire Engineering / Sustainability).
• Conducting technical feasibility study, life cycle study and planning for building engineering.
• Preparation of study reports, design reports, technical notes and public consultation papers.
• Preparation of tender documents and technical specifications.
• Evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender assessment reports.
• Project management and contract administration for building engineering contracts.
- please see the above
Minimum Requirements• Bachelor or Master degree in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical engineering.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|