Executive Director - Land Reclamation
Job SummaryAECOM provides a full range of geotechnical services to serve clients in both public and private sectors across Asia. The geotechnical team in Hong Kong has over 400 professional and technical staff and is the largest geotechnical consulting practice in the region. We provide one-stop access to services ranging from project management, feasibility studies, detailed design, contract administration and construction supervision for geotechnical works.
In response to the need of a strong technical leader to lead the ongoing AECOM’s reclamation projects and upcoming reclamation prospects in HK and Asia, we are looking for a highly motivated leader to lead our reclamation team in HK to deliver projects.
- Project delivery by taking up leading role in reclamation related projects and managing project
- Coordinate project needs and delivery with other disciplines, project controls, commercial/contracts, and quality.
- Prepare and review technical reports for submission to clients and regulating authorities
- Liaise with Client team in relation to project progress, decisions and changes
- Actively address issues as raised by the clients
- Track and manage project costs, schedules, milestones and deliverables
- Provides guidance or resolution to project teams
- Lead and support proposal and business development activities related to reclamation pursuits
- Build and develop a solid and successful group of professionals
- please see the above.
- Bachelor in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering with Chartered status or above;
- Minimum 18 years’ solid experience related to reclamation in the capacity of an designer or supervising engineer role
- Exceptional client care and service delivery skills to resolve project related issues
- Focused on project delivery – attention to detail and quality with a capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An energetic and enthusiastic coach and mentor driven by diverse and challenging projects, with an ability to recognize and develop talent
- Strong leadership and group management experience and skills
- Comfort with a corporate structure and the associated administrative and reporting requirements (e.g., quality management, health and safety, etc.)
Location: Shatin, Hong Kong
- Business Development
- Contract Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Health and Safety
- Project Management
- Quality Control
- Quantity Surveying
- Team Management