- Adobe Air
- Building Services
Environmental Consultant / Assistant Consultant- Green Building
Location: Hong Kong
- Undertake and manage Green Building certification projects
- Carry out building sustainability studies including Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), energy simulation, natural and artificial lighting simulations for BEAM certifications;
- Conduct Air Ventilation Assessments (AVA), Microclimate studies (MCS).
- Degree holder or above in Physics, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Mechanical/Building Services/Environmental Engineering or related subjects
- With at least 3 years* of post graduate experience for Environmental Consultant in the following areas;
- Demonstrated good knowledge and practical experience on Green Building certification schemes such as BEAM Plus, LEED, WELL, CGBL;
- BEAM/LEED accreditations (BEAM Pro/LEED AP) will be an advantage;
- Building physics, CFD modeling, MCS simulation, natural lighting and energy simulations;
- Carbon and energy audits.
- Minimum 1 year related working experience for Assistant Environmental Consultant is required.
- Fresh graduate will be considered as Graduate Environmental Consultant.
- Be able to work independently with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin. Good command of Putonghua would be an advantage.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|