- Environmental Consultant – Air Quality and Noise/ EIA
- Adobe Air
- Data Analysis
- Technical Support
Environmental Consultant – Air Quality and Noise/ EIA
- Provide technical support on air quality and noise aspects.
- Conduct literature review, field visit, data analysis, monitoring and survey
- Coordination with members of the project team and clients
- Assist in report preparation and relevant submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in environmental engineering, science and management, or other relevant disciplines
- Have a minimum of 3 years environmental consultancy experience for the position of Environmental Consultant
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Environmental Consultant
- Knowledge of environmental modelling tools preferred
- Proficient computer skills and abilities in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, GIS, etc
- Good leadership skills; ability to work well in a team
- Strong interest in working on large-scale infrastructure projects
- Passion to work and hard-working attitude
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English are required
- Fluent Mandarin would be an added advantage
- please see above.
- Please upload all of your academic transcripts, reference letters, academic certificates and professional certificates when you applied online