- Contract Management
- Technical Support
Engineer - Structural (AAHK)
Location: Hong Kong
We now have an opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join AECOM where you will be seconded out on site to the Hong Kong Airport to assist on their ongoing upgrades of their Airport facilities.
- Provide technical solutions and advice on technical matters related to design, maintenance, refurbishment, alteration and improvement works in the airport.
- Providing technical support to site supervision teams including responding to requests for information and preparing design change documents.
- A holder of a recognized degree in Structural Engineering.
- A corporate member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers in relevant disciplines or equivalent.
- Possess not less than 6 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in design, contract management and site supervision of refurbishment projects under a live operation environment.
A competitive salary with a 5-day work week will be offered with the opportunity to jump straight onto a live project at the Hong Kong Airport. This appointment will be made on a renewable contract basis.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|