You may also like
Project Manager - Fintech (open to relocation)
Head of KYC / FCR / FCC Operations Technology
Technology - Business Analyst / Project Manager, Fixed Income Front Office Systems, Vice President - Hong Kong
- Fixed Income
- Management Reporting
Project Manager (Process Management)
Bank of China
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Project Engineer, Risk Management (Fixed-Term Contract)
Hong Kong Airport Authority
- Business Development
- Client Management
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Team Management
Asst Program Management Manager, Themed & Entertainment Attraction
Location: Hong Kong
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
AECOM Leisure and Culture provides economic and strategic planning, master planning, architecture, engineering and project management services to a wide range of clients worldwide. We work primarily in entertainment and leisure, real estate, tourism, public facilities, and township planning. Our clients include private developers / investors, operators, government agencies and State Owned Enterprises. AECOM is actively involved in a many of the largest resort and theme park projects in Asia. AECOM clients include Walt Disney Imagineering, Universal Creative, Village Roadshow, SeaWorld Parks, Warner Brothers, Paramount Parks, Merlin Entertainments Group, Everland, Ocean Park, OCT Group and Haichang Group.
- Support international project teams providing program management services for theme park and location based entertainment implementation projects in China and Southeast Asia.
- Organize and manage consultative services for design and implementation.
- Conduct direct and frequent coordination with client project team, specialty design and engineering firms and the international IP brand.
- Conduct business development activities and prepare presentations for program management consultancies
- Interact with AECOM design and project management teams in an integrated working environment.
- Manage the project deliverables, including ensuring deadlines are met, client management and team management.
- Degree in Business Administration, Architecture, Economics, Project Management or other related disciplines. Master Degree is highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably in location based entertainment implementation and project management
- Interested and experience in tourism, leisure, entertainment, theme park development
- Organized, detail oriented, attends to scheduling and progress management.
- Good writing and preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Strong team management, organization communication capabilities
- Good proactive, self-motivated, client-management skills
- Excellent Mandarin Chinese and strong English written and spoken skills.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
Candidate with less or more experience may also be considered for appropriate positions in the team.
Location: Shatin, Hong Kong
Interested parties please click on the AECOM Career Portal Link to apply directly for the position and make sure to submit a detailed CV listing project experience as well as current and expected compensation.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|