Associate Director, Airport Planning, Transportation
Job SummaryTeam’s introduction – The AECOM Asia Aviation Team based in Hong Kong consists of staff experienced in airport planning and operations and provides airport planning services to the AECOM ANZ region. We also collaborate with other Aviation teams elsewhere in other AECOM geographies. We are looking to supplement our resources with an experienced senior airport planner/engineer who is fluent in Mandarin Chinese to work on our existing and future airport planning projects in Mainland China and Taiwan.
- Airport master planning including airside planning, passenger terminal planning, landside transportation planning.
- Lead and project manage technical feasibility studies for aviation and airport planning activities, ensuring projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Manage and coordinate multi-disciplinary planning and design teams including environmental, engineering, financial and other discipline streams.
- Prepare, compile and review technical reports, drawings and documents.
- Phase and program aviation project works.
- Manage specialist sub-consultants when required.
- Liaise with other consultants and stakeholders as required.
- Meet agreed client project requirements.
- Meet AECOM project management requirements in terms of project reporting and performance.
- Contribute to new business development by identifying new opportunities and clients and by leading or contributing to new project proposals.
- please see the above
- Recognised degree in civil engineering, transportation planning or architecture.
- Member of relevant recognised professional institute (preferred).
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience required, with proven planning, engineering, infrastructure, facilities design or project management experience of airport projects
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Ability to manage complex, multi-stakeholder projects.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), including ability to make presentations to senior client and Government stakeholders.
- Strong team player. Ability to lead, coach and manage more junior members of the team.
- Commitment to delivery of quality project outputs, on time and to budget. Integrity in dealing with clients and staff
- Ability to identify, understand and focus on clients’ key requirements and build relationships.
- Ability to self-manage; a ‘self-starter’ who is energetic and pro-active.
- Business Development
- New Business Development
- Project Management