Associate - Benaim
Job SummaryBenaim is a team of professional engineers with a leading reputation for designs that are innovative, cost effective and buildable. We offer both young engineers and seasoned professionals, the opportunity to design sophisticated structures that integrate the civil, structural, geotechnical and construction engineering disciplines. Our signature projects include bridges, cut and cover tunnels and stations, deep basements, large span building structures and large scale temporary works.
We are looking for an ambitious team player who has a passion for problem solving and who wishes to develop innovative and economic design solutions. The successful candidate will have the ambition and desire to be a key team player delivering some of the most challenging construction projects throughout the Asia Pacific and Australia regions.
The successful candidate would join a growing team of talented and experienced professionals and will have opportunities to develop their career, at both an engineering and business level. Formal project management and commercial training will be provided as part of our internal career development. Our working environment is collaborative, stimulating and rewarding.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Professionally qualified, i.e. chartered status with HKIE, ICE, IStructE or equivalent,
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the design of major structures, in particular cut and cover tunnels, deep basements or other underground structures,
- Good communication, team working and interpersonal skills acquired by working in a collaborative environment with other design and construction professionals,
- Confident of your own technical abilities, with a good understanding of engineering principals and excellent problem solving skills,
- Professional maturity to mentor junior engineers and to further your own professional development,
- Experience in Hong Kong is preferred, but is not essential.
Candidates with less experience would be considered as a Senior Structural Engineer.
- please see the above
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE), Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)|