Assistant Resident Engineer, Structural
Location: Hong Kong
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
We deliver creative solutions for building projects for industry, government, commercial and leisure sectors. Our building engineering specialists have expertise in structural and building services engineering, fire engineering, acoustics, facades and seismic design. We embed sustainability principles in every design.
- Accountable and report to the RSE/RGE through the RSE/RGE’s Representative;
- Responsible for the TCP T3 duty;
- Provide professional assistance to TCP T5 or design office as appropriate;
- Carry out specific tasks as per requirement and checklist devised from RSE/RGE;
- Checking the works comply with the approved plans (or Submitted plans for minor works), method statements, precautionary and protective measures;
- Review Contractor’s submissions;
- Monitor the work of the Registered Contractor’s TCPs, and
- Dealing with non-conformities by making referral to the RSE/RGE’s representative and notifying TCPs in other streams.
- Higher Certificate or Higher Diploma holder with Minimum Total Relevant Working Experience of 5 Years or;
- Degree Holder in Civil/Structural/Geotechnical Engineering with Minimum Total Relevant Working Experience of 2 Years.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|