Assistant Landscape Designer
Job SummaryImagine working for a truly global company with more than 45,000 employees who share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we’re driven by a set of values and a common purpose – to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We’ll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
Our professionals specialize in design, master planning, environmental and ecological planning, strategic planning and economic development. We create implementable solutions that promote sustainable land use and enhance quality of life.
- Provide landscape advice on planning, design and implementation of landscape work in residential, commercial and public space projects.
- Develops design plans in response to technical problems posed by a project’s scope. Develops innovative solutions to problems that effectively address the social, legal, and economic implications of the physical form.
- Provide project or task management to develop landscape design and planning concepts and translate them into clear and compelling graphic images.
- Prepare landscape designs, supervise the implementation of works contracts, supervise performance of consultants, carry out landscape related studies and research.
- Frequently meets with clients in decision-making role.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and lead supporting design team
- 0-2 years’ post-graduate experience as a Landscape Architect.
- Bachelors in Landscape Architecture or closely related field required; Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture preferred.
- Flair for design and strong graphic and illustrative capability.
- Promising portfolio of built work which demonstrates technical capabilities.
- Experience working on medium to large-sized international projects.
- Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite software etc.
- Strong conceptual ability highly regarded.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- Good writing and oral communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
- Please submit portfolio.
- please see the above.