- Cost Analysis
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Microsoft Excel
- Tax Returns
Assistant Accountant, Payroll
Location: Hong Kong
We support our employees globally by coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of General Accounting, Human Resources, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology. We pride ourselves on ensuring we deliver the best customer service possible to our people while building trust and relationships with all of our constituents.
- Prepare and verify the payroll data and transactions for Hong Kong and Asia
- Participate in weekly payroll closing
- Involve in people costing analysis and accounting ledger posting
- Responsible for Employer’s Tax Return filing for Asia
- Reply IRD’s enquiries on Employer’s Tax Return and
- Partner with other teams to ensure payroll data is processed accurately and timely.
- Maintain data in the payroll system and correspondence, and analysis with the IT department and system vendor in the system enhancement and issues
- Assist in ad-hoc assignment as required
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Human Resources or business related discipline
- 3 years working experience, preferably from sizeable MNC or Big Four accounting firms
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle or YonYou System is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Flexible, proactive, responsible and detail-minded
- Good team play with strong communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is an advantage
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|