- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
AECOM 2019 Graduate Program
Location: Hong Kong
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM had revenue of approximately $18.2 billion during fiscal year 2017. See how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
We offer graduate opportunities in these business streams:
1. Construction Engineering (Benaim)
Benaim is an integrated team of civil, structural and geotechnical engineers that provide services tailored to the Design and Construction market. Our teams work on a wide variety of local and overseas projects where our clients include developers and contractors with whom we have built a reputation for preparing engineering designs that are innovative, cost effective and buildable. We provide opportunities for young engineers to work alongside seasoned professionals to solve real engineering problems with sophisticated construction engineering solutions. Our signature projects include bridges, tunnels, metro stations, large building structures and major temporary works.
2. Construction Services (Project/ Construction Management)
The Construction Services team provides project management skills and capabilities that are required to meet the challenges of working on projects around the region and in various market sectors. Our graduates will have a chance to work alongside a highly-experienced team of project managers to gain essential skills and experience in project management.
3. Geotechnical Engineering/ Geology
The Geotechnical team offers a full range of geotechnical services to clients in both public and private sectors across Asia. Over 400 professional and technical staff provide one-stop access to services ranging from project management, feasibility studies, detailed design, contract administration and construction supervision for geotechnical works. Geology is a separate sub-stream under the Geotechnical team.
4. Mechanical/ MVAC/ Fire Services/ Plumbing & Drainage/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Fire Engineering/ Building Sustainability
The M&E team is involved in the related engineering design and construction of all types of buildings and infrastructure projects including commercial, industrial, leisure, sports, resorts, institutional, residential, public housing and healthcare projects. Infrastructure projects include railway, airport, highway, tunnels and specialist systems in information communication technology, airport systems, security systems, sustainability and fire engineering.
5. Quantity Surveying
The Quantity Surveying team provides cost and project management, and other specialist consultancy services, to public- and private-sector clients around the world, with a strong presence around the region.
6. Structural Engineering
The Structural Engineering team delivers creative solutions for building projects for industry, government, commercial and leisure sectors. Our specialists have expertise in structural and building services engineering, fire engineering, acoustics, facades and seismic design. We embed sustainability principles in every design.
7. Transportation Engineering
The Transportation Engineering team provides professional services in areas such as aviation, railway, traffic planning, highways and bridges, ports and marine. Our global network of top-tier specialists delivers comprehensive services over the full life cycle of a project to benefit clients in government and private industries.
8. Urban Development Engineering
The Urban Development Engineering team is a dedicated and experienced team of engineers, specialists and project managers in Asia who work closely with local governments and private developers to provide civil infrastructure and planning services. We offer sustainable solutions to build a better environment for the community.
9. Water Resources Engineering
The Water Resources Engineering team provides comprehensive delivery solutions for water, wastewater and wet weather systems, desalination, water resources, water reuse, and community infrastructure through traditional and alternative delivery services such as program management and design-build.
- Undergo graduate development program to obtain a professional qualification in relevant discipline(s) (wherever applicable)
- Perform assignments which require application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out tasks for further development of judgment and understanding on professional and ethical responsibilities
- Develop solutions for technical problems under supervision
- Provide reports, analysis, research and design documents on relevant projects as directed
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes
- Final year students to be graduated in 2019 who are studying a Bachelor degree program or above in relevant discipline with regard to the business stream applied
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor degree or above in relevant discipline will also be considered
- Preferably with internship experience in related field but not a must
- Good command of written and spoken English while good in Chinese is preferred
- Positive attitude and passionate for professional development
- Knowledgeable in using IT tools including business and engineering software and applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and tackle challenges
- Effective individual contributor with ability to work well in team