- Bill Payment
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Location: Hong Kong
- Prepare and process invoices, billing issues & keep track on payment for assigned Business Line.
- Assist in the development and update of project administrative procedures
- Assist in arranging special project events.
- Provide reception and perform normal administrative functions.
- Process all incoming & outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Ensure the flow in document control system, stamp received, assign files, copy, distribute and documentation filing as required.
- Prepare proposal, tender document, EOI and support the team on general administration work.
- Diploma or above.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in sizeable multinational corporates, experience in construction industry is an advantage.
- Familiar with Proposal/ Tender/ EOI preparation to Government or Private Sectors.
- Good PC skills in Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (written & spoken).
- Organized, attention to details and good team player.
- Willing to work overtime, subject to project situation.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|