- Product Development
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Assistant Sales Manager
Reports to: Senior Account Manager - Asia Pacific
Direct Reports: Senior Account Manager
To assist the senior account manager and develop the client account with overall organisational strategic direction for the Asia Pacific region. Has responsibility for supporting the achievement of financial, developmental and wider commercial targets. Acts as an important link between adm and BTR and LTR management as well as communicating on behalf of the organisation with employees, authorities and other stakeholders.
- Ensure with the senior account manager (SAM) that the business has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its activities, and to ensure that the business maintains high standards of corporate citizenship and social responsibility wherever it does business
- Provides with the SAM general oversight of all activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organisation
- Work with the SAM across departments to establish & ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and appropriate disclosure of reporting documentation and other key information through appropriate policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with internal & external stakeholders as required to promote the organisation in a positive light
- Lead and positively influence with the SAM key projects and customer relationships
- Work closely together with the product development, QA&QC and procurement teams within adm group to achieve the best result in Quality, Costs and Profit and to ensure OTIF deliveries to clients
- Work closely together with the SAM an to ensure the global strategy and agreements with these clients is followed
Interested parties should send full resume with expected salary, availability and portfolio to
ADM Promotions Hong Kong Limited
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
Unit G, 4/F., Kaiser Estate, Phase 2,
No. 51 Man Yue Street, Hung Hom,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
OR by email at [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.admgroup.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|