You may also like
Business Analyst Specialist
Assistant Project Manager - Well-established Bank
Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst - Enterprise Application System
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL)
- Business Analytics
Business Analyst (1 year contract)
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
(Assistant) Business Analyst, Project Team of Sales Human Resources (1-Year Contract)
- Microsoft Excel
- Business Development
- Business Modeling
- Business Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Deal Execution
- Deal Origination
- Deal Structuring
- Financial Modeling
- Growth Hacking
- New Business Development
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Revenue Projections
- User Experience (UX)
We are looking for a stellar Strategy Analyst/Associate to play a critical role in spinning up OneOneDay’s concepts to market and scaling OneOneDay globally.
This role comes with a heavy focus on executing fiercely OneOneDay’s major strategic initiatives. You will work closely with the Founder and the rest of the team. Come on board OneOneDay’s ad-venture if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Be OneOneDay’s authority on all things business operations.
- Spearhead OneOneDay’s strategic initiatives and act as OneOneDay's evangelist.
- Provide deep research and analysis. Create financial models, develop business proposals and collaboration plans for different stakeholders.
- Explore and orchestrate strategic and business partnerships with the world’s largest advertisers, foundations, NGOs and investors.
We are looking for people who:
- Like solving hard problems and thrive on the challenge of intense workloads.
- Have top-notch research, analytical, writing, negotiation and forecasting skills.
- Obsess over closing deals and turning ideas into reality.
- Hold themselves to impeccably high performance standards.
- Comfortable with being thrown in at the deep end and able to work independently with minimal supervision and support.
- Hustle and get your hands dirty with a variety of different tasks.
What's nice to have from you:
- A university degree in Business, Management, Economics, or related discipline.
- Work experience in an early stage startup and cross-functional team culture.
- Experience in opening up new markets.
- Passion for global issues, social innovation, social entrepreneurship and nonprofits.
Fresh graduates with relevant internship and extracurricular experience are always welcome!
Jumping on board OneOneDay's ad-venture, you'd find OneOneDay:
- A fast-paced, high-energy environment, which values proactivity and autonomy a lot.
- A place that encourages personal growth and development.
- A team of superstars in their field AND Fifa/Overcooked/Poker, you name it!
To apply, send your CV with your date of availability and expected salary; a note on how OneOneDay and such a role excites you most, and why you’d be our best ad-venturer, to recruit (at) adcareproject (dot) com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|