You may also like
Transformation PMO Consultant
- Management Consulting
Assistant Manager, SME clients, Commercial Banking
Credit Origination, Executive Director
Senior Associate, Agency Business Development
AIA Group Limited
- Business Plans
Business Development Manager
- Life Insurance
- Relationship Management
OneOneDay envisions a world where advertising becomes a source of empowerment, reward, and positive change.Through both innovative technology and a new advertising model, we want to show how ads can help create a better world.In our vision, brands use advertising to sponsor individuals, helping them to lead happier, healthier, and more socially conscious lives.OneOneDay wants to show that ads can do more than sell. They could give.
We are looking for a stellar Business Developer to join our growing team to play a critical role in spinning up OneOneDay’s concepts to market and scaling OneOneDay globally.
This role comes with a heavy focus on executing fiercely OneOneDay’s major strategic initiatives. Come on board OneOneDay’s ad-venture if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Act as OneOneDay's evangelist. Explore and orchestrate strategic and business partnerships with the world’s largest advertisers, including Fortune 500.
- Provide deep research into different stakeholders.
- Foster and maintain strong and positive relationships with OneOneDay’s existing partners.
We are looking for people who:
- Hustle and like solving hard problems and thrive on the challenge of intense workloads.
- Have top-notch research, analytical and business relationship management skills.
- Obsess over turning ideas into reality.
- Hold themselves to impeccably high performance standards.
- Comfortable with being thrown in at the deep end and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
What's nice to have from you:
- Work experience in an early stage high-performing startup and cross-functional team culture.
- Passion for global issues and social entrepreneurship.
Jumping on board OneOneDay's ad-venture, you'd find OneOneDay:
- A fast-paced, high-energy environment, which values proactivity and autonomy a lot.
- A place that encourages personal growth and development.
- A team of superstars in their field AND Fifa/Overcooked/Poker, you name it!
To apply, send your CV with your date of availability and expected salary; a note on how OneOneDay and such a role excites you most, and why you’d be our best ad-venturer, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|