- C (Programming Language)
- SAP ERP
- Visual Basic
Microsoft Dynamics Retail Solution Manager / Consultant
Location: North Point
- Conduct Microsoft Dynamics Retail Implementations
- Responsible for development and functional enhancements through programming design, coding and testing
- Provide support and maintenance to developed solutions
- Work closely with our local and regional team of professional Application and Technical Consultants
- On Job training is provided.
- Opportunity to explore Salesforce, SAP and Microsoft ERP/CRM/SharePoint.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science / MIS / IT or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Programming with (any of) languages: VB/.NET/C#/HTML/SQL is a MUST.
- Advance knowledge in Retail Industrial and ERP System.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS Retail is an advantage.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn new products and solutions.
- Business acumen and teamwork mindset
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Less experience will also be considered as Associate Consultant.
- 5-Day work
- Medical Insurance
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks from the date of the posting may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|