About The Company:
actiMirror delivers data analytics to retailers, and targeted media to consumers using a data gathering platform of smart mirrors with object and face recognition capabilities. Other market verticals include hospitality and real estate.
• Develop front end applications for Android using web technologies. For example: Ionic Framework, React-Native
• Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document, deliver and support solutions.
• Support and train installers and clients.
• Global startup based in Hong Kong with offices in Italy and China.
• Located in a Google-like office environment in Hong Kong Island.
• 20 days vacation.
• Medical and other benefits.
• Bright individual keen to work on developing front end applications for a smart mirror based on Android.
• Minimum 3 years of commercial software development experience.
• Software architecture, design, development and testing experience.
• Experience working in teams.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Written and spoken Cantonese and Putonghua.
• Native Android software design and development experience using Java.
• Experience with connectivity to a cloud platform (e.g. Amazon), particularly with unreliable network connection (e.g. mobile).
• Experience interfacing with peripherals like Camera, LCD Display, RFID, Bar Code, Bluetooth/BLE, NFC, WiFi, Ethernet.
• Experience in application programming for Mobile / Tablet using iOS and/or Android.
• Experience building websites with common tools / frameworks like Node.jS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, etc.
• Experience with software version control tools like Git and request/ issue tracking tools like JIRA.
• Experience with continuous integration and automated testing.
• Experience in working directly with clients – onsite and remote.
M.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or similar science based degree, or B.Sc. with relevant experience.
- Apple iOS
- Face Recognition
- Software Architecture
- Software Development