- Cloud Computing
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
- Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
- Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
- Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiency
- Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
- Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Technology/Solution Architecture Delivery
You will be the designer and ambassador on technical solutions. Your insatiable curiosity ensures you feel at home at the cutting edge of technology. You will be the technical expert both internally and externally and bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy through trusted advisor relationships. You will be using deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, and translate ideas into reality.
Key Competencies & Requirement
- Strong experience in System Integration (SI) architecture solution design and delivery with diverse technology spectrum, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Knowledge and relevant experience in the latest and emerging technologies and practice, such as - Agile, DevOps, Cloud, Microservices, Test Automation, Mobile development…
- Possess strategic insight with the ability to integrate the latest technologies into the architecture design to elevate the performance of the overall solutions
- Excellent communication skill, ability to present and communicate the proposed solution and design professionally with client’s technical stakeholders (CTO, architecture office, IT Department…)
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.
With Accenture’s global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. Visit us at careers.accenture.com.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|