- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- User Experience (UX)
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
- Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
- Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
- Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiency
- Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
- Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
You will be the Agile experts, empowering teams to collaborate and make effective decisions promoting adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery and continuous improvement. Serving as functional or client needs expert for projects, you will be encouraging rapid and flexible response to changes to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and the best return on investment. You will complete project management activities according to all agreed service level commitments and process compliance guidelines.
Key Competencies & Experience Requirement
- Solid experience as Scrum Master (Certified Scrum Master) in driving and promoting the benefits of the practice, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Strong in collaboration, time management, and high level of flexibility
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication skill and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of business users to elevate the total user experience
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.
With Accenture’s global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. Visit us at careers.accenture.com.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
|Qualification||Certified ScrumMaster (CSM )|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|