- Business Transformation
- Change Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Consumer Electronics
- Graphic Design
- Management Consulting
- Process Reengineering
- Program Management
- Supply Chain Management
Retail / Consumer Goods & Services - Manager/Consultant
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Business Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation. To help our clients become high performing businesses, they apply market-relevant skills in areas such as business strategy, customer relationship management.
- Executive presence - ability to quickly understand business issues and formulate solutions
- Conduct business diagnosis and planning activities
- Formulate specific solutions to address prioritized opportunities & gaps
- Develop compelling business case/ response to new business opportunities
- Bring Accenture's suite of offerings to meet our clients' long- and short-term needs
- Understand strategic and financial business drivers and frame potential solutions
- Utilize structured problem solving to develop hypothesis-driven work plans and approaches
- Apply financial techniques to derive analytically-driven business case scenarios, risks, and options
- Lead project teams to deliver business improvements / transformation activities
- Conduct business architecture and process design activities
- Design and develop business capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs
- Implement business architecture, change initiatives and transformation activities
- Implement business process, organization changes and system tools
- Deploy communication and training activities
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision makers across the client organization
- Facilitate employee and stakeholder engagement programs
- Build and manage strong client and Accenture teams
- Participate in practice building activities (e.g, conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, campus and experienced hire recruiting)
- Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development
- Provide coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants
· Minimum 5 years of working experiences in retail/ apparel/ consumer goods industry or professional services companies that serve these industries;
· Has developed industry executive level relation through his/ her career development;
· Has deep industry knowledge and experiences in various retail/ apparel sectors, such as food retail (grocery, supermarket, hypermarket), apparel & footwear (brand companies, apparel retail), consumer electronics, DIY, pharmacy & drug stores, online, department stores, specialty stores.
· Candidate with only consumer goods industry but some retail/ apparel exposure can also be considered.
· Strong business and industry acumen;
· Strong project management or client account management capabilities;
· Posses relevant business skills and exposure in any of the following functional domains: merchandising operation & planning, supply chain management & logistics, customer relation management, financial management, IT etc.
· Candidate needs to be able to communicate in English, both spoken to written; in addition to Chinese.
· Holds a recognized university bachelor degree, any relevant graduate degree or professional qualifications will be a plus. These can include MBA, retail, fashion, supply chain management or IT