Program and Project Management
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
- Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
- Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
- Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiency
- Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
- Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Program & Project Management
You will be the Project Lead to help the clients to transform their business. You will demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, defining scope, budget and requirements from planning stage to deployment. You will be leveraging technical expertise to deliver the complex solution successfully. You will proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables, program risks and issues. You are Master Communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
Key Competencies & Requirement
- Solid experience in end-to-end system integration (SI) project delivery and overall project management, candidates with different years of experience will be considered for corresponding career levels
- Strategic insight for delivery lifecycle roadmap planning, passion to apply expertise into daily tasks
- Experienced in different Agile methodologies and relevant large scale implementation
- Demonstrate stakeholder management ability, to interact professionally with diverse group of key decision-makers, internally and externally
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- Excellent communication skill, high proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.
With Accenture’s global scale and scope, you have an extraordinary canvas on which to create your own unique career masterpiece. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. Visit us at careers.accenture.com.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management