Insurance Technology Consulting Delivery Lead (Manager)
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Accenture Insurance Technology Consulting professionals provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective solutions to accommodate unique insurance industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs. We understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions via the analysis, design and/or development of best practice business changes.
We are looking for candidates with deep technology knowledge and insurance background, as well as the ability to communicate with senior leaders from both a business and IT perspective. You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to make a significant impact. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return.
In this role, you will be:
- Advising our insurance clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Providing holistic and viable solutions to complex business problems from a technology perspective
- Interacting with senior management stakeholders at client and/or within Accenture to influence and negotiate technology solutions and delivery plans to maximize results
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to plan and implement large-scale system integration programs
- Mentoring and developing our people
For Senior Managers, you will be doing the following in addition to the above:
- Shaping end-to-end value proposition to clients in business development opportunities
- Building sustainable relationship with client senior / C-level executives
- Growing the Financial Services practice by developing offerings and assets based on your expertise in industry and technology trends
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute, preferably in a technical field (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, information management systems, or system analysis)
- 5 or more years of experience in one or more of the following Insurance technology domains: distribution management, underwriting, policy administration, claims, business intelligence or back office systems and related technologies
- 2 or more years of experience in a supervisory role managing medium to large projects, with at least 10 subordinates
- Track record in delivering projects across different business units and high number of stakeholders
- Experience in working with non-technical senior management in technical implementations
- Experience in insurance packages such as Duck Creek, Guidewire, Fineos, and/or SAP
- Experience with technologies frequently used in insurance market such as Oracle, Java, Pega, Cognos etc.
- Fluent English is a must and Cantonese highly preferred, but not mandatory
- Flexibility in working various roles, not limited to technology consulting, to add value and meet client needs
To be considered as a Senior Manager, the following additional qualifications requirement apply:
- 8 or more years of experience in insurance technology domains listed above
- Experience in managing multi-country system rollout
- Experience in shaping technical sales proposal and value propositions for insurance clients
- Track record of building technical teams to deliver large-scale system implementations
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. As a Fortune Global 500 company, Accenture has with approximately 336,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014.
- Business Intelligence
- Oracle Database