Insurance Manager (FS OG)
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Insurance Manager (FS OG)
Accenture Financial Services helps the world’s best banking, insurance and capital markets companies meet unparalleled strategic, operational, technology and sourcing demands. Our goal is to be at the heart of the changes taking place across the global financial services industry, be critical to the core strategy and operations of the world’s leading financial institutions and make a difference to their business results and to the industry as a whole. Through innovation and collaboration, we help the leading global, national and emerging market banks, insurers and capital markets institutions develop and execute strategies to reduce costs; manage increasing risk, regulatory compliance and finance issues; enable customer growth, retention and expansion; support integration related to mergers and acquisitions; and implement new technologies and multichannel distribution.
The Insurance Digital Manager is a key role in developing and continuing to deliver highly relevant digital marketing campaigns and experience to Accenture’s Insurance clients.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the technology strategy, analysis and delivery of digital marketing experiences across paid and owned media that utilize rich online marketing data and leading technologies in the space to our clients.
- Be responsible for working with our clients across business and IT to understand current marketing and advertising technology landscape versus their capabilities and needs.
- Manage teams of consultants and analysts and work with Accenture’s global pool of talented digital resources
- Work cross functionally with peers in the business strategy, experience optimization and analytics practice areas to deliver full client solutions.
- Implement changes to client business operations and technology to achieve targetbusiness benefits
- Lead delivery of highly relevant marketing experiences, working with client and campaign/ leads.
- Work with client business and IT stakeholders to (1) understand their business, metrics, and priorities, (2) appreciate existing digital technology approach (including architecture, organization, and process), and (3) assess capability of that approach to deliver on client’s vision and goals.
- Support business development opportunities, providing estimates and potential solutions.
- Assist in managing the careers and staffing of project resources.
- Act as a subject matter expert for digital delivery projects in the Insurance space.
- Ensure high quality, effective delivery of projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years digital marketing consulting experience including emerging digital technologies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Property & Casualty, Health or Life Insurance; working experience on the following insurance industry process or operations:
- Sales and distribution: financial needs analysis, benefit illustrations,sales toolkit, channel (agency or bancassurance) administration, salesforce performance analysis and improvement
- Marketing: customer segmentation, customer value analysis, campaign planning, execution & monitoring
- Product & Pricing: insurance product management, product pricing, product recommendation, etc.
- Customer services and operations: underwriting, policy issuance, policy owner servicing, claims management, contact centre / call centre operations
- Minimum of 3 years digital consulting experience including emerging digital technologies; working on the following emerging digital technologies:
- Able to manage issues, communicate to team and client, while solving complex issues.
- Understanding of broader CMO agenda and how digital fits within the overall marketing scope
- Experience partnering with advertising/marketing agencies a plus
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. As a Fortune Global 500 company, Accenture has approximately 305,000 people worldwide serving clients in over 120 countries. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
- Business Development
- Capital Markets
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- Life Insurance
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Campaigns
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Performance Analysis
- Product Management
- Social Media Marketing