Health Insurance – Consultant
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Accenture Insurance Consulting professionals work with insurers to help position them for high performance. We provide our clients with solutions that address their strategy, products, people, processes and technology. We help many leading insurers industrialize their operations, which enables them to reduce costs, improve customer services, grow revenue and attain real differentiation on the market.
With specialist knowledge in insurance business, functional and technical areas, you will be supporting activities such as designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
In this role, you will be:
- Supporting business processes and operations assessments to identify performance gaps and the corresponding solutions required to address the gaps
- Designing and implementing target operating models, processes and business architecture to deliver desired business benefits for a particular business area
- Serving as liaison between stakeholders to ensure information flows to the right parties throughout the transformation program
- Managing small teams to deliver assigned part of the deliverables
- Assisting with offerings and assets development
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute
- 3 or more years of insurance experience, preferably with experience in Health Insurance
- Track record in participating and/or delivering projects across different business units
- English fluency is a must and Cantonese is preferred, but not mandatory
- Claims operations experience highly preferred
- Flexibility in working various roles, not limited to insurance consulting, to add value and meet client needs
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Customer Service
- Insurance Claims