- Business Development
- Corporate Communications
- Credit Risk
- Investment Management
- Management Consulting
- Oracle Database
- Project Management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Resource Management
- Stakeholder Management
Finance & Risk Manager
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Accenture Finance and Risk Services
Location: Hong Kong
Working as part of our Finance and Risk team within Accenture's Financial Services group, you will join a team offering a full range of management consulting, technology and systems integration, and outsourcing solutions.
The financial services industry globally is undergoing fundamental reform, with emergence of digital as a new driving force for change, shifting customer behaviours and expectations, and the continued impact of regulatory change. Our clients are therefore seeking help to move beyond the design and into the implementation of practical and workable solutions that meet regulatory demands, but also create platforms that are sustainable, capital and cost efficient and driven by real insight. They have to get more from less from both change and run investments.
This is your opportunity to join a team that specializes in delivering high impact management consulting services to some to the largest and most complex financial organisations in the market. You will help bring increased focus to the challenging issues faced by our clients and act as a catalyst for change by partnering with senior stakeholders and acting as a trusted advisor. As a lead you will be involved in business development, solution shaping and delivery of Finance & Risk advisory work in the financial services space, that will deliver real value and a lasting impact for our clients.
Our Senior Managers and Managers have primary accountability for mobilising, managing and delivering projects and programmes of Finance and Risk related work. Senior Managers and Managers work collaboratively with our clients to develop industry leading strategy and solutions. This includes activities from business development and commercial structuring, to project delivery, and thought leadership / point of view development.
Accenture is looking for Finance and Risk experts, with a background in Financial Services and ideally management consulting, to join our high performing Finance and Risk Services team.
Experience in HK around Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Fraud & Financial Crime, Credit Risk Management or Operational Risk management as well as in-depth knowledge of the latest regulatory requirements in the banking sector would be highly appreciated
Candidates will likely have very deep skills in one area or a combination of skills across several of the areas:
- Support origination and sales efforts for finance opportunities in Banking
- Deliver Finance and Risk transformation programs for both business and technology initiatives
- Manage day-to-day project operations and provide oversight for a team of consulting staff and engage in stakeholder management with business representatives
- Develop & promote the Finance & Risk practice for Banking through development of assets, recruitment of relevant skills and internal communications
- Collaborate with internal Risk & Regulation and Technology partners to develop joint go-to-market strategies
· Team leadership skills.
· Experience of high profile work within tight timelines.
· Extensive project and stakeholder management experience.
· Strong and proven Communications and governance management skills
· The ability to quickly understand the key value drivers in a business and how these impact the scope and approach of client assignment.
· Experience in running Governance Committees with senior stakeholders, with all associated processes.
· Proven ability to rapidly distil key facts from multiple sources and to synthesise appropriate ideas and actions into plans.
· Thorough understanding of the administration and hygiene side of project and programme management, e.g. RAIDs, plans, budgets, forecasts, resource management, etc.
· Understanding of the key drivers for change in investment, commercial and/or retail banking in the current economic, political and regulatory environment.
· Experience or desire to shape client propositions and commercials.
· Experience in ERP systems and implementations, including Oracle and SAP or other Finance and Risk related technologies (package or bespoke).
· Proven experience of working with Project Management methodologies (e.g. Prince 2 Qualified).
· Strong problem solving skills.
· You will have an Undergraduate degree (at least 2.1)
· Experience in having a leador material role in transformational programmes of work across Finance, Risk or Treasury domains.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|