Finance & Enterprise Performance Senior Manager
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Finance Strategy and Transformation professionals design the vision and strategy for the finance organization and assessing capabilities to achieve high performance. They will design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Understand client challenges and issues in Finance Strategy, Finance Processes and Operations and Enterprise Performance Management
- Propose integrated solutions that combines strategy, processes, organization structure and technology to address the issues
- Develop a practical project approach to implement the solutions.
- Define and obtain buy-in from stakeholders of the value that will be delivered with the proposed solutions
- Lead project teams to implement large-scale transformation projects in:
- Finance strategy
- Finance organization design
- Enterprise Shared Services
- Finance process re-engineering
- Finance capability development
- Enterprise performance management
- Finance technology implementation
- Deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership in Finance Strategy and Transformation, Finance Processes and Operations and Enterprise Performance Management.
- Train and develop finance consulting teams to enhance capabilities in designing and implementing innovative solutions for clients
Experience in Finance Strategy & Transformation
Experience in Shared Services Planning, Design and Implementation
Deep skills in include required skills
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
5-8 years of work experience in relevant disciplines
Professional Skill Requirement:
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
- Financial Modeling
- Graphic Design
- Process Improvement
- Process Reengineering
- Project Finance