- Change Management
- Corporate Communications
- Product Development
Consulting Analyst - Campus FY2017 - Waitlist
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. The company generated net revenues of US$32.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug 31, 2016.
With a proven track record, Accenture is focused on leveraging local best practices and successes, and is dedicated to delivering premium client value and results. Accenture helps clients define strategy, streamline business processes, integrate systems, promote innovation and enhance overall competitive advantage to ultimately attain high performance.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a Consulting Analyst, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to assisting with business transformation activities.
- Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
- Gather and document client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
- Perform financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
- Assist in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
- Support the testing and implementation of new business processes
- Develop communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
- Studying in a Bachelor or above degree program at a globally renowned university with expected graduation date between September 2016 and August 2017
- Basic analysis and diagnosis skills
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent command of verbal and written skills in English and preferably Chinese
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
* To apply, please register online and submit your CV, your HKDSE (HKCEE & HKALE) result (your high school graduation grades for student attended high school overseas) and your most updated University transcript indicating the CGPA. Your application will not be considered without successful submission of the above documents.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 30, 2016 - submissions after due date will be waitlisted.
Due to the high volume of candidates, applications are processed in batches from Nov 2016 to Aug 2017. Thanks for your patience.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with team-mates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.