Location: Kowloon City
- Form 6 or above with LCCI Intermediate or above;
- 1 year’s accounting experience;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel;
- Independent and can work under pressure to meet deadlines; and
- Immediately available is preferred.
- Responsible for daily routine accounting function and data entry;
- Process accounts payable and receivable;
Prepare vouchers and expenses claim;
Assist the preparation of periodic accounting schedules for internal reporting and external audit purposes; and
Perform any other duties assigned from time to time and ad-hoc projects.
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity to the successful candidate. Interested parties may send your full resume, present and expected salary, available date and contact number by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
(We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Data Entry
- External Audit
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word