Institutional Sales(SVP/Director), Institutional Sales Department
- Responsible for the development and expansion of institutional client base, especially fund houses and other institutional investors;
- Responsible for the completion of all sales tasks of the company which include both IPO underwriting and secondary market placement;
- Responsible for business development of secondary market trading by institutional clients;
- Provide professional investment advice to institutional investors on Hong Kong and overseas market;
- Provide sales services and account management job for major institutional clients;
- Bachelor degree, with professional qualification will be an advantage;
- Holder of Representative License under SFC regulated activities for Type 1 & Type 4;
- At least 4 years institutional sales experience gained with sizable investment banks or brokerage environment;
- Strong knowledge and experience in a variety of fund raising corporate finance activities (IPO, Placement etc.);
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Excellent institutional network in Hong Kong, Chinese Mainland and overseas markets, strong sales and marketing skills, result-oriented and able to work under pressure.
Interested applicants please send full resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Investment Advisory