- Asset Allocation
Business Auditor - Business / IT
- Participate audits from planning through to reporting with minimum supervision.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls relatingto risks involved in the relevant business and IT areas in accordance with Company Audit Methodology.
- Identify issues and provide practical solutions to stakeholders. Prepare audit report and validate closure of issues.
- Assist the Head of Audit in developing annual audit plan.
- Conduct any other necessary audits or works as instructed by Head of Internal Audit.
- A university degree and a professional accounting or audit qualification
- At least 5 years of external/internal IT / Asset Management / Direct Investment audit experience within Investment Bank; in house experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge of auditing and regulatory requirements are essential
- Knowledge of Investment Banking and Asset Management businesses are preferred
- Excellent communication of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin) are a MUST
Interested applicants should send full resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .All the information will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose.